- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from U-Teach: Journal Education of Young Physics Teacher. The statement must be stated in a statement of originality and copyright release form (Form A). U-Teach: Journal Education of Young Physics Teacher uses Similarity Check powered by Turnitin to prevent any suspected plagiarism in the manuscripts.
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have no conflict with bioethical research.
- The journal is published 2 (twice) times a year, i.e. June, and December.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian and used standard scientific usage.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except for Graphs using Microsoft Excel program and Figures using JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman fonts at 12 points.
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 9 to 15 pages, written in A4 paper format, margins: top 3; left 3,5 cm; right 3 cm; bottom 3 cm, two columns (except for abstract, figure or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), justified, single-spaced. Manuscript comprises five main headings: Introduction; Method; Results and Discussion; Conclusion and Suggestions; Acknowledgment; References.
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript.
- Authors’ names are written below the title, followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in Indonesian and English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 200 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- style APA ( the seven edition, is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last five years.
- The manuscript must be written following the U-Teach: Journal Education of Young Physics Teacher template.
- The manuscript must be in *.doc and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact email@example.com. Template download HERE